3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRobinswood, Wildwood, Stafford.
- Well Presented 3 Bedroom Semi
- Lounge & Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Driveway, Detached Garage & Solar Panels
- Well Regarded Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close To Nearby Shops & Schooling
We all know the story of Robin Hood, but at Dourish & Day we've got a bit of twist to the famous story. Located in Wildwood not Sherwood Forest, Robinswood is where this story is set. The current owners are offering you the chance to become the new legend of Robin Hood oops Robinwood with your merry men as you steel this property in your search for your next rung up the ladder. This semi comprises of a lounge and a fitted breakfast kitchen with patio doors opening on to the rear garden. Upstairs you will discover three bedrooms and a white contemporary bathroom. To the front of the property there is ample off road parking leading to a detached garage, with gated side access to the rear garden having a paved patio and laid mainly to lawn. The property even benefits from having solar panels, so grab your bow and arrow and hit the target this spring in the popular location of Wildwood, call us today to arrange a viewing.
Double glazed door to the entrance hall, having radiator and stairs off to the first floor landing.
13' 4'' x 11' 5'' (4.07m x 3.47m)
Having radiator, laminate floor, under stairs storage cupboard coving and door to the breakfast kitchen.
10' 0'' x 14' 8'' (3.05m x 4.48m)
Comprising wall mounted units, work top incorporating four ring gas hob with extractor over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink drainer. Integrated oven and fridge freezer. Splash back tiling, laminate floor and double glazed double doors to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space and airing cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
12' 8'' x 8' 6'' (3.86m x 2.59m)
Having radiator and fitted double wardrobes with sliding doors.
10' 8'' x 8' 6'' (3.26m x 2.59m)
9' 4'' x 6' 0'' (2.85m x 1.83m)
Comprising bath with electric shower over, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled walls and heated towel radiator.
Having lawned garden to the front elevation and driveway leading to a detached garage. Gated side access leading to the rear garden having paved patio and laid mainly to lawn.
Having power, lighting up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65376181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8597785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.