2 bedroom flat for saleCollege Road, Bishopston, Bristol
- Light and bright second floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Smartly finished bathroom
- Contemporary kitchen
- Secure underground private parking space
- Separate utility room
- Communal roof terrace
- 668 sq ft
- No onward chain
This modern and stylish two double bedroom apartment located within the popular Grace Apartments which forms part of the County Cricket Ground development and benefits from secure underground parking and is offered with No onward chain.The accommodation comprises open plan kitchen/living/dining room,Two double bedrooms, master with en-suite, bathroom and utility room. The contemporary kitchen suite consists of a range of wall, drawer and base units with cream matt finish, integrated fridge/freezer, cooker and hob. Floor to ceiling windows in the living room provide an open aspect to the front of the development.
The master bedroom has been neutrally decorated and features a floor to ceiling window and en-suite shower room complete with modern suite and walk-in shower with contrasting tiles. The second double bedroom is light and bright and is currently used as a child's bedroom. To complete the accommodation is a smartly finished bathroom with white suite and complementary grey wall tiles. Outside the property benefits from having access to a communal viewing platform which overlooks the Cricket ground itself.
Grace Apartments is well located with good access to Gloucester Road with it's eclectic mix of cafes, bars, shops and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65377150.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27876681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.