2 bedroom bungalow for saleEveringtons Lane
- Detached bungalow on the outskirts of town
- 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Large rear garden offering plenty of scope for alterations
- Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen & Bathroom
- Oil central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Garage & Long Driveway/plenty of off road parking - space for a caravan or motorhome
- Huge rear garden - offering plenty of scope for extension (subject to planning permission/building regulations)
- No upward chain to worry about
A detached bungalow in a great location on the outskirts of town with easy access via the back roads into and around Skegness. The bungalow is positioned on a lovely sized plot with a huge back garden. The bungalow offers a hallway, two double bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen with pantry & bathroom. Benefits include oil central heating & uPVC double glazing. Outside, there is a long driveway/plenty of off road parking & space for a caravan/motorhome with an extensive mainly lawned garden. The bungalow offers tremendous scope for extension or development (subject to any necessary planning permissions). There is also no upward chain to worry about making this available for a quick sale if required.
Front Entrance Porch
Having a uPVC double glazed entrance door with double glazed sidescreens.
Having a glazed entrance door, central heating thermostat control, access to roof space, smoke alarm, ceiling light point, access doors to lounge, bedroom one & kitchen.
Lounge 3.28m (10'9") x 3.02m (9'11") exc bay
Having a radiator, bay window, ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 3.61m (11'10") into bay x 3.25m (10'8")
Having a radiator, bay window & ceiling light point.
Kitchen 3.10m (10'2") x 3.02m (9'11")
Having a single drainer sink unit set in worksurfaces extending to provide base cupboards and drawers under, tiled splashbacks to worksurfaces, space for cooker with electric cooker point, laminate wood flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, wall mounted storage cupboard, fluorescent ceiling light. uPVC double glazed entrance door. WALK IN PANTRY/Storage area.
Bedroom Two (side) 3.25m (10'8") x 3.00m (9'10")
Having a radiator & ceiling light point.
Having a three piece white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath set in tiled splash surround with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashbacks, close coupled wc, radiator, ceiling light point. Built in airing/storage cupboard with slatted shelving & digital central heating timer control.
Adjacent integrated brick built store housing the oil central heating boiler with shelf and ceiling light point.
The property is approached over a gated driveway which leads down the side of the property to the rear. The front garden is lawned with a garden path leading to the front door. Access can be gained around either side of the property to the rear.
The extensive rear gardens are predominantly lawned for ease of maintenance and are set with various plants, shrubs, bushes and trees.
To follow shortly
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65377237.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEM1001254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.