1 bedroom flat for saleThe Angel Building, 2/1, 12 Paisley Road West, Kinning Park, Glasgow, G51 1LE
- ICONIC ANGEL BUILDING
- FORMER DEPATMENT STORE
- PRIVATE RESIDENTS CAR PARK
- WALKING DISTANCE TO PACIFIC QUAY & FINNIESTON
- GENTRIFIED BARS & RESTAURANTS ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- FRENCH DOORS TO JULIET BALCONY
- SUPERB VIEWS TO THE RIVERSCAPE
- KINNING PARK TUBE STATION 8 MINUTES WALK
- CHECK OUT THE DRONE FOOTAGE
- CHECK OUT THE VIRTUAL TOUR
##CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 25TH MAY AT 12PM##
Formed within the famous & iconic Angel building set in a city centre location, perfectly positioned between Kinning Park, Tradeston and Pacific Quay. This impressive property is very well placed for the BBC & STV media centres on the south bank of the Clyde, it is walking distance to the Finnieston strip for an unrivalled choice of restaurants cafes and cocktail bars -together with some recently gentrified venues on its doorstep- and crucially benefits from Kinning Park tube station which is just an 8 minute walk. The building is entered via security entry, the stairwell is broad and bright and the gallery landing and cupola providing natural light is impressive. The accommodation comprises; reception hall, lounge with fabulous 11 ft. ceilings, space to dine & French doors to the Juliet balcony with superb views over the riverscape skyline taking in many of the iconic buildings set on both the north and south banks of the Clyde together with the Millennium [Squinty] Bridge. The kitchen is open-plan to the lounge, modern in style and benefits from an elevated oven position and kitchen cornice spotlighting. The bedroom again enjoys high ceilings and a twin window formation to the rear with similarly impressive views. To complete the layout there is a bright and modern 3 piece bathroom with over-bath shower. The property has sash and case windows and electric heating together with private gated car parking. The location, interior and private parking will give this property broad appeal, 1st time buyers and buy to let investors alike will appreciate the convenience and demand for such a unique property in this location. Great flat, great location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65379892.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVW1000845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.