2 bedroom terraced house for saleShawbrook Road, Leyland
- Traditional style Mid Terraced residence
- Two double bedrooms with wardrobe area to master and fitted wardrobes to bed 2
- Lounge, modern fitted kitchen/dining room
- Storage area leading to laundry area with ground floor W.C. (potential to use space as living area)
- Modern family bathroom with three piece white suite
- uPVC double glazed, GCH system
- Gardens to the front and rear with off road parking to rear garden
***SPACIOUS MID TERRACED RESIDENCE WITH TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - WARDROBE AREA TO MASTER AND FITTED WARDROBES TO BED 2 - LOUNGE - MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM - STORAGE TO LAUNDRY AREA WHICH COULD BE UTILISED AS ADDITIONAL LIVING AREA AND HAVING W.C. - MODERN BATHROOM - GARDENS AND DRIVEWAY ***
With stairs leading to first floor, frosted and bevelled uPVC double glazed door, radiator.
14'4" x 10'4"
With feature firesetting being brick built and brick built display to alcoves, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, door to under stairs storage, radiator, door to:-
Modern fitted kitchen/dining room
15' x 8'6"
With range of matching wall and base units, rolled edged work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob with concealed extractor hood, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, part Mozaic effect tiled walls, part wood panelled walls, radiator, open to:-
Ante Space/Storage area
With uPVC frosted glass double glazed glass panelled door to rear elevation, open to:-
9'7" x 6'
With uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, plumbed for washing machine, folding door to:-
Ground floor W.C.
With two piece white suite comprising of low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin.
Stairs and Landing
With loft access, door to storage cupboard, doors to all first floor rooms.
15'6" x 9'11"
With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, uPVC frosted glass double glazed window to front elevation to wardrobe area.
11'7" x 8'3"
With uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, double doors to fitted wardrobes.
Modern family bathroom
With three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, uPVC frosted glass double glazed window to rear elevation.
With established trees and shrubs, pathway to front door, fenced boundaries.
With paved patio area which is also used for off road parking, established tree, part fenced boundaries.
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.