5 bedroom detached house for saleDean Court Road, Rottingdean, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2
- Five stunning bedrooms with two en suites
- Grand proportions throughout
- Well maintained and full of features
- Thoughtfully designed kitchen/breakfast room with access out into the garden
- Private dining room
- Utility room and study
- Brilliantly sized main reception room with feature fire and access onto the garden
- One bedroom self contained annexe over two levels
- Mature well kept garden
- 28ft Long garage to the rear and triple garage to the front
Spanning over 5,813 sq ft Dean Court Lodge is a vast home full of character and charm. The accommodation is incredibly flexible for modern family life with good proportions, garaging and a separate annexe for family and friends to stay. Sitting across three plots this impressive home offers gated access with ample parking for visitors when entertaining.
As you enter the house you will be greeted by a welcoming hallway leading through to the principle rooms, to your left is the formal drawing room, on a cold winters evening you could have the fire roaring creating a perfect focal point for the room. The private dining room is located the other side of the central hallway with enough space for a good size dining table for dinner parties, with convenient access through to the kitchen. The large 27ft kitchen/breakfast room is located to the rear of the property with a handmade oak kitchen, butler sink and range cooker, which is very in keeping with this 1920’s home. Within the kitchen there is enough space for a breakfast table and seating area, off the kitchen is access to the driveway, garden and useful utility room.
One of the many gems this home has to offer is the spectacular 42ft long reception room, with vaulted ceilings, feature fire and access to the private garden. The garden itself is a perfect oasis to enjoy the mature well kept gardens, which is full of colour and a wonderful place to sit and relax on a summers evening.
Upon reaching the first floor, you will find a truly awe-inspiring master suite with fully fitted en suite bathroom and bespoke built in wardrobes. There are four further bedrooms including a well appointed guest suite for friends and family to enjoy when they stay for a weekend by the sea.
The entirety of this exclusive property is surrounded by plush and effervescent gardens that showcase only the most supreme elements of this idyllic location. A beautiful pond, delightful pub, and charming church are all within immediate reach.
EPC rating D/62
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTN160153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.