4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleYarmouth Road, Broome, Bungay
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Generous Sized Garden
This stunning detached bungalow has been extended and improved and offers attractive views to the front and rear. The property boasts extensive parking, garage and attractive gardens along with four good size bedrooms and two reception rooms.
uPVC front door, radiator, airing cupboard.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 9" Max ( 4.93m x 3.58m Max )
uPVC windows to front and side aspect, open fireplace with tiled hearth.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 7' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.41m )
uPVC window to side aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" Plus Recess x 8' 10" ( 3.94m Plus Recess x 2.69m )
uPVC windows to front and side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, oven, hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, oil central heating boiler, radiator, fully tiled walls, uPVC door to side aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 11" Into Wardrobe x 9' 1" ( 3.33m Into Wardrobe x 2.77m )
uPVC French doors to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" Max x 9' 1" ( 3.71m Max x 2.77m )
uPVC window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.20m )
uPVc window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.84m )
uPVC window to side aspect, radiator.
uPVC window to side aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, WC, wash hand basin.
The property is approached via a sweeping driveway, laid to shingle and providing extensive parking as well as access to the garage.
Mainly laid to lawn with access from the front from both sides of the property, the attractive rear garden comprises patio terrace, mature shrubs and borders. There is a separated area with vegetable plot, greenhouse and shed enclosed within attractive picket fencing.
Garage 19' 2" x 9' 1" ( 5.84m x 2.77m )
Up & over roller doors, power, lighting, inspection pit.
Broome is a beautiful village lying just north west of Bungay and sits on the north bank of the River Waveney. Broome is just 20km (approx) from the county's capital Norfolk.
The property is just a short walk from Broome Pits. Broome Pits is made up of 4 beautiful lakes totalling over 25 acres of water. It is occupied with Carp to over 40lbs, large Tench and Bream, lots of Roach and Rudd and other small fish. Broome Pits also offers a fantastic place to go for walks.
Also just a short walk from the property is a the popular village pub "The Artichoke" where you can get wholesome pub grub, the largest stock range of real ale in the area and a very warm welcome. The atmosphere at The Artichoke is fantastic and you can sit in the enclosed secluded beer garden with your dog, where you will find large 8 seater garden benches.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65394958.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY104232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.