3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMalwood Close, Havant, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Conservatory to the side of the property
- Hardstanding parking to the rear
- Spacious kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- EPC energy rating D (68)
After a busy day, park up either on your hardstanding or in the street and immediately feel stress free. The moment your through your private front garden and into the property you will instantly feel impressed.
Feeling hungry? This very spacious kitchen over looking the rear garden is the place to be. With plenty of top work space and storage cooking your best dish is even easier. The kitchen flows very nicely into the impressive conservatory. Imagine having this beautiful room as a dining room.
Upstairs you will find three good size bedrooms and the family bathroom, no one pulls the short straw here as all three rooms are doubles.
When its time to unwind put your feet up and relax in your cosy lounge and catch up on your favourite tv.
This is a home that i advise you to book a viewing for now, don't be the one to miss out.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for over twenty years and this has been our family home. we have absolutely loved it here, we will be sad to leave but our time has finally come to move on.
Not only have we loved the property but also the area. Living close to great roads links and local amenities in Havant is ideal.
We have loved relaxing in our quiet rear garden, we often chill out in the conservatory with a cold beverage after a long day.
We wish all the best to the new owners.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'4 x 13'0 (4.37m x 3.97m)
- Kitchen: 17'1 x 9'4 (5.21m x 2.85m)
- Conservatory: 16'4 x 9'8 (4.98m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 10'5 (3.91m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 9'8 (3.30m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'9 x 9'11 (3.28m x 3.02m)
- Bathroom: 8'2 x 6'1 (2.49m x 1.86m)
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65395877.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.