2 bedroom apartment for saleKennet Walk, Reading, RG1
- Two double bedrooms; Allocated off street parking
- Open-plan sitting room with private patio and water views
- Well-fitted kitchen area with breakfast bar
- Recently refurbished modern three piece bathroom
- Well maintained and upgraded throughout
- New hot water cylinder fitted 2017; EPC rating: C
An exceptionally well presented waterside apartment within walking distance of Reading mainline station and the town centre. Kennet Walk is a sought after town centre development which overlooks the River Kennet and is ideally situated for access to the vibrant town centre, Forbury Gardens and local transport bus routes. The property has been improved and upgraded by the current vendors to a high standard and occupies a sought after ground floor position with private patio and impressive water views.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 9.04m (29'8) x 3.81m (12'6)
Bedroom One 3.99m (13'1) x 2.79m (9'2)
Bedroom Two 3.81m (12'6) x 2.79m (9'2)
Lawned communal grounds skirt the development with illuminated pathways.
The apartment has an allocated parking space.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: D
Remaining lease length: 983 years
Current service charges: £1510.00 per annum
Ground rent: £100 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65401508.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 78455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.