2 bedroom flat for saleWellesley Road, Croydon, CR0
- Gorgeous two bedroom split-level flat
- Recently refurbished development
- Flat offer a bright open plan living area
- Good-sized double bedrooms with plenty of natural light
- Brand new open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lovely communal garden with side access
- Fantastic central location and great transport links
- Wooden floors to living area and carpets to bedrooms
This fantastic newly refurbished period development offers a fabulous two bedroom split-level apartment, finished to a very high standard and modern interior throughout.
The development is situated within a walking distance to the superb range of shops, pubs and restaurants offered in Croydon's town centre while transport links include bus, tram and rail services.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65402594.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1018349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.