Land for saleTwo Residential Building Plots, Wordsworth Avenue, Bishop Auckland, County Durham
Exciting development opportunity • Outline planning permission for two single storey residential dwellings • Situated in a pleasant location close to the town centre • No onward chain • £55,000 per plot
The property has excellent access both east and west on the A689 and is under ten minutes drive away from junction 60 of the A1M, the major north south trunk road. Durham and Darlington are both accessible in less than half an hour by car and have more in the way of recreational pursuits and professional services. Sedgefield and its renowned racecourse is just a 15 minute drive.
In addition to it being ideally placed for commercial facilities the rural areas of the North Pennines, Yorkshire Dales and North Yorkshire Moors are all within a few hours travel, providing a wide range of outdoor leisure and rural pursuits. Bishop Auckland is ideally situated for the commuter. The town itself has a traditional high street with a range of shopping, professional services and private businesses and also provides schooling for all ages. There is an out of town complex providing twenty-four hour supermarket shopping and fast food restaurants.
Outline planning permission has been granted for the erection of two single storey residential dwellings on a site situated in a pleasant position within Bishop Auckland. Ideally suited to those seeking a self build opportunity, the plots are also excellently located for the commuter.
Property ref: 121_1601_4558226
Every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars, but they are for general guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance professional verification should be sought. All dimensions/boundaries are approximate. The mention of fixtures, fittings &/or appliances does not imply they are in full efficient working order. Photographs are provided for general information and you may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website. These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
From Bishop Auckland centre, proceed down Newgate Street passing Bishop Auckland General Hospital and onto Cockton Hill Road. After approximately half a mile, turn right onto Rutland Avenue and the entrance to the site is on the right hand side as identified by a George F White for sale board.
1. The purchaser will be responsible for the erection of a boundary fence to the rear of the plots. There is also a strip to the rear of the plot which measures approximately 2.6m and will be retained by the seller.
2. The purchaser will be responsible for the connection of drainage to the existing sewer situated on land belonging to 11 Chatsworth Avenue. The purchaser and owner of 11 Chatsworth Avenue will share responsibility over the maintenance of this connection.
3. The access road to the property is shared with neighbouring properties.
4. There is a brick built garage and further outbuilding which require demolition in line with the planning permission. Please note that one of the outbuildings contains asbestos.
5. The enclosed site plan is approximate and for illustrative purposes only.
The property benefits from outline planning permission application number DM/16/03685/OUT . The planning is due for expiry in January 2020.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4558226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by George F.White, Wolsingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.