3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMoss Lea, Tarleton, Preston
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Rural Outlook to the Rear
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Spacious Lounge plus Separate Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms (Two Ground Floor)
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Driveway & Single Garage
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
- Peaceful Cul-de-Sac Setting
- EPC Rating to Follow
*Semi Detached Bungalow *Rural Outlook to the Rear *NO ONWARD CHAIN *Spacious Lounge plus Separate Kitchen *Three Bedrooms (Two Ground Floor) *Ground Floor Bathroom *Driveway & Single Garage *Gardens to the Front & Rear *Peaceful Cul-de-Sac Setting *EPC Rating to Follow
Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and with the added bonus of open views to the rear, is this deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached bungalow. Few homes available locally offer quite such well presented accommodation, teamed with quite such a peaceful and pleasant location. Internal inspections are highly recommended and whilst the property has been extended, there is also further potential for expansion (subject to relevant permissions.)
The internal layout of the property in brief includes: entrance hall with internal doors opening to all ground floor rooms and staircase to the first floor, living room which has French double doors leading out to the rear garden, separate fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a ground floor bathroom. To the first floor is a generous landing with access to under eaves storage and the third bedroom, with open views to the rear. Off road parking is available on the driveway to the right-hand side of the property, as well as within the single garage located to the rear. In front of the property is a lawned garden and to the rear is a further private lawned garden, beyond which are open views over neighbouring farmland, as well as elevated views over the River Douglas beyond.
The Local Area
Tarleton is a village situated in the Lancashire mosslands north east of Southport, and to the south west of Preston, in North West England. The village is known for farming due to its rich soil quality. The River Douglas runs northwards to the east of the village, as does the Leeds Liverpool Canal. Within the village itself are a fantastic array of boutique independent shops, hairdressers, beauticians, takeaways and gift shops, as well as larger chains such as Co-op and Spar, making this property within a "stones throw" of all local amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8778857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Tarleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.