3 bedroom detached house for saleWinifred Way, Caister-on-sea
- VERSATILE DETACHED CHALET
- TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM AND W.C.
- LARGE LIVING ROOM
- LARGE DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- FURTHER PARKING VIA DOUBLE GATES TO REAR
- GUIDE PRICE - £275,000 - £295,000
ENTRANCE PORCH Space for cloaks storage, door to dining room/study.
DINING ROOM/STUDY 21' 5" x 16' 2" (6.53m x 4.93m) Max An exceptional dining room/study area with charming feature staircase, double glazed window to front, two radiators, bi-folding doors to living room, doors to family bathroom, master bedroom and fitted kitchen.
LIVING ROOM 21' 8" x 12' 6" (6.6m x 3.81m) A spacious living room with double glazed windows to side and rear, feature fireplace, fitted carpet and charming bi-folding doors.
BEDROOM 13' 2" x 11' 11" (4.01m x 3.63m) A double bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes, fitted carpet and double glazed window.
FAMILY BATHROOM 9' 7" x 8' 5" (2.92m x 2.57m) A family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower cubicle, hand wash basin, sink and drainer and double glazed window.
KITCHEN 9' 7" x 8' 5" (2.92m x 2.57m) A fitted kitchen with a range of units to wall and base, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, double glazed window to side and door to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING 0" x 0' 0" (0m x 0m) Doors to W.C., shower room and two double bedrooms with study areas.
BEDROOM 18' 3" x 9' 3" (5.56m x 2.82m) A spacious double bedroom with fitted carpet, radiator, two double glazed windows and storage cupboards.
BEDROOM 18' 6" x 10' 6" ( narrowing to 5'3") (5.64m x 3.2m) A double bedroom with two double glazed windows, radiator, two cupboards and study area.
OUTSIDE The property benefits from two private driveways; there is one to front and another side access which has double gates leading to further private parking, ideal for a motor home, day boat or caravan. There is access to a single garage and building behind which could be used as the pool changing room. The rear garden has the delightful benefit of a heated swimming pool and has been thoroughly enjoyed by the vendors and their family here. The garden is fully enclosed with gated access.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102806001295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Minors & Brady, Caister-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.