3 bedroom terraced house for saleKings Wood Close, Bawtry, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £110,000
- Bawtry Location, No Upward Chain
- Spacious Lounge, Modern Kitchen - Diner
- Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Enclosed Garden to the Rear, On Street Parking
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000. *** IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER*** Popular Bawtry location. call now to arrange a viewing.
Bawtry is a delightful town to live in with the town centre having everything you need, there are shopping facilities, independent shops and boutiques, winebars and restaurants. Kings Wood Close is within walking distance to all of these amenities with the added bonus of a village primary school, with links to both private schools and secondary schools with excellent ofsted reports.
There are commutable links to the A1 motorway network within a 10 minute drive, leading to larger town and cities such as Sheffield, Leeds and London. The rail network has links to London from both Retford and Doncaster Station those are within a 30 minute car journey with arrival in the capital within 2 hours.
Access to the property is via the front facing timber and glazed entrance porch with a further door leading through in to the hallway.
With stairs leading upto the first floor, central heating radiator, cupboard housing the meters and a telephone point.
With a Low flush wc, wash hand basin and half tiling to the walls, high level front facing window.
Kitchen - Diner 15' 10" x 10' ( 4.83m x 3.05m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units set above and below worktops that extend to include a stainless steel sink unit and drainer. The kitchen further includes a gas hob with an extractor fan above, electric oven and space for a freestanding fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine.
Front facing double glazed window looking out onto the green and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 7" x 19' 4" including entrance area ( 4.75m x 5.89m including entrance area )
Spacious main reception room with coving to the ceiling, sliding doors leading out to the garden and a useful understairs storage cupboard. Double doors lead from the lounge into the kitchen. Gas fire is inset to the chimney breast wall with a flagged hearth. TV aerial point and two central heating radiators, door leading to the rear porch.
Offering an entrance door leading out to the garden alongside two windows.
With a useful storage cupboard, and a second cupboard housing the central heating boiler, access to the loft and a telephone point.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 9' 1" ( 4.52m x 2.77m )
Double bedroom with wardrobes set to one wall and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.59m )
Double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe set to one wall and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 9' 6" ( 2.11m x 2.90m )
Third bedroom with a storage cupboard and a rear facing double glazed window.
With a white three piece suite comprising of a bath with a shower above, wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Fully tiled walls and a high level front facing obscure double glazed window, central heating radiator.
At the rear of the property there is an enclosed mature garden with a lawned area with mature borders surrounding. Garden shed and a paved seating area close to the house.
The aspect to the front is grassed and is maintained by the council, you have the benefit of a lovely outlook without the maintenance.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office past the library on the bend and follow, taking the right hand turning onto South Avenue, carry on down the road taking the second left hand turning. The property can be found straight infront to the left hand side of the green.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65408143.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Doncaster (7.6 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Doncaster (7.6 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.