4 bedroom detached house for saleCavalry Drive, March
- Extended Home
- Four bedrooms
- Popular Area
- Double Glazed
- Mature Enclosed Gardens
- Viewing Essential
WOW view this property now! FOUR BEDROOMS, Excellently extended family home convenient to schools. MATURE ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS.
This excellently presented property, situated in a popular location in the South side of the town will make an excellent family home. The original accommodation has been excellently extended which now offers four bedrooms along with a dressing room and en-suite and a family bathroom to the first floor and a front to back lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor. With gas central heating, double glazed windows, garage and mature rear gardens this is really a property not to be missed.
Entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor with under stairs cupboard, radiator, telephone point, laminate floor.
Lounge 24' 6" x 11' 8" narrowing to 9' 8" ( 7.47m x 3.56m narrowing to 2.95m )
Bow window to front and patio doors to rear garden, TV point, two radiators, picture rail, laminate floor, feature mock fire surround.
Being open plan and comprising:
Kitchen Area 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
Being fully fitted with matching wall and floor units, worktop surface, stainless steel inset sink, fitted oven hob and extractor fan, integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Window to rear, doors to hall and lounge, opening to dining area.
Dining Area 16' 7" max x 11' 10" max ( 5.05m max x 3.61m max )
Window to side and French door to rear, radiator, TV point, tiled floor, internal door to garage, dado rail.
First Floor Landing
Loft access to partly boarded roof space with light. Radiator, airing/boiler cupboard with gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 11' 7" x 16' ( 3.53m x 4.88m )
Window to rear, range of built in wardrobe cupboards with matching drawer units, radiator, TV point, leading to:
Dressing Room 7' 3" x 5' 1" ( 2.21m x 1.55m )
With radiator, fitted wardrobe cupboards, door to:
Window to front, tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC with concealed cistern, tiled floor, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" plus door recess x 9' 10" ( 3.99m plus door recess x 3.00m )
Window to rear, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 9' 9" plus door recess ( 3.28m x 2.97m plus door recess )
Window to front, radiator, dado rail, TV point.
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.31m )
Window to front, radiator, TV point.
Window to rear, Tiled walls and floor, corner shower cubicle, low level WC, paneled bath, wash hand basin, radiator, heated towel rail.
Garage 18' 4" x 9' 6" ( 5.59m x 2.90m )
Up and over door, power and lighting, internal door.
The property has a block paved frontage giving off road parking for two cars, along with grassed area with shrubs and side entrance gate to the rear. The enclosed rear gardens are laid to lawns, patio, mature shrubs and trees, outside light, garden shed etc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65408149.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.