3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDryden Crescent, Highfields, Stafford
- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Well Presented & Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Contemporary Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms & Fitted Kitchen
- Ample Parking & Exterior Store
- Spacious & Private Rear Garden
This property is extremely well presented and sits on a spacious and private garden plot and is sure to be another three bedroom semi to fly off the shelves! The property comes with no upward chain, offers generous room proportions and comprises an entrance hall, large lounge, separate dining room and a kitchen downstairs. On the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a superb contemporary bathroom whilst there is a useful exterior store in the back garden. To the front is a driveway providing ample parking, whilst the rear garden has access down the side of the property and is a bit of a blank canvas, allowing you to put your own stamp on it, with mature shrubbed beds and two separate patio areas. This property is well worthy of an internal inspection so call us today to book in your viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65409235.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8789300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.