Detached house for saleBugford, Dartmouth, Devon, TQ6
- Currently a modern agricultural building
- Permission for two semi-detached houses
- Parking for two vehicles per property
- Wonderful outlook across neighbouring countryside
- Private and elevated site
A rare opportunity to create two new houses in the heart of the countryside with parking and gardens.
Dartmouth about 2 miles, Blackpool Sands (Blue Flag beach) about 2.5 miles, Totnes (train station) about 9 miles
Keepstone Meadow at Bugford is situated a couple of miles from the beautiful riverside town of Dartmouth and is set amidst glorious rolling countryside.
Dartmouth offers a wealth of shops, boutiques, galleries, pubs and restaurants and is home to the Britannia Royal Naval College. The town’s deep-water port attracts sailing vessels from all over the world and is considered to be one of the prettiest in Europe.
Dartmouth lies within the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and within the district of the South Hams. The nearby town of Totnes offers a main line rail link to London Paddington and the A38 provides access to the cities of Plymouth and Exeter and the M5 beyond.
Closer to home, The Sportsmans Arms, a busy and well-loved pub is ½ mile walk along the single track lane and the nearby Dartmouth Golf and Country Club offers a great golf course and leisure facilities.
Keepstone Meadow is currently a modern agricultural building which has been granted permission for conversion to two dwelling houses under Class Q consent. A condition of Class Q permission states the development must be completed within a 3 year period from the date of prior approval being granted which in the case of Keepstone Meadow was 26th June 2017. Please visit www.southhams.gov.uk planning reference 0791/17/PDM. The site is private and elevated offering a wonderful outlook across neighbouring countryside. There is a possibility to purchase adjoining fields of about 12 acres.
From the A381 (Kingsbridge to Totnes road) turn towards Dartmouth at the BP Garage at Halwell. After about 3 miles and just beyond Gardentime garden centre, turn right signposted Hillfield. Follow the lane for about ½ mile and the entrance to Keepstone Meadow will be found on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65414500.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EXS170308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.