1 bedroom apartment for sale12 Mill Square, Horsforth, Leeds
- Shared Ownership - 35% share - £54,250
- 1 Bedroom Flat
- On a popular development - The Woodlands
- A fully fitted kitchen including oven, hob and extractor
- Full height tiles around the bath, with over bath shower and glass shower screen
- Carpets throughout
- Communal garden area
- A car parking space
- Great transport links
*** Shared Ownership ***
Leeds & Yorkshire Housing Association is delighted to offer a mix of beautifully presented one and two-bedroom apartments for shared ownership at The Woodlands on the popular, new Horsforth Vale development.
Horsforth is within easy reach of all that Leeds has to offer, by car or by train, yet has open countryside on the doorstep and a thriving community spirit. There are shops, restaurants and excellent schools within easy walking distance and great transport links into Leeds and beyond.
The properties have been finished to a high specification throughout and include:
* A fully fitted kitchen including oven, hob and extractor
* Full height tiles around the bath, with over bath shower and glass shower screen
* Carpets throughout
* Communal garden area
* A car parking space
They are available to buy on a shared ownership basis, starting at a 35% share. However, buyers can purchase up to a 75% share in the first purchase.
This 1-bedroom, ground floor apartment has been valued at £155,000. If you purchased a 35% share of this property at £54,250 you would pay £230.88 per month in rent, plus a service charge of £74.17pcm per month, in addition to your monthly mortgage payments.
This property is available now.
About shared ownership
Shared ownership is an affordable home ownership scheme which makes it easier for first time buyers to get on the property ladder. It offers the chance to buy a share in your own home while paying rent on the remaining share which you can opt to purchase at a later date.
About the area
Horsforth is a thriving and perennially popular location just six miles out of Leeds. It has a wide choice of schools, many of which are outstanding, and a great choice of leisure activities, including a large park and sports clubs. There is a thriving high street with a wide choice of local shops and everyone is well catered for by the growing mix of bars and restaurants Horsforth has to offer, including Italian, French, Indian and traditional English. Transport links are also good with regular bus services and two train stations nearby, as well as great walking/cycling along the Aire Valley.
Note from the team at Agent Online
We always aim to ensure our properties are displayed accurately with the photos, virtual tour, floorplans and descriptions provided. However these are intended as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by viewing the property in person.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65418421.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8757751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Agent Online, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.