4 bedroom detached house for saleLucerne Close, Coventry
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY & LARGE PLOT
- PARKING FOR 3/4 CARS
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN - SUN TRAP
- LOVELY OUTLOOK TO FRONT
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- CONVERTED GARAGE CREATING EXTRA FAMILY ROOM
- EPC RATING D
Spacious Family Home ~ Four Bedrooms ~ Lovely Outlook to the Front ~ En-Suite Shower Room ~ Great Family Room
This spacious detached purpose built family home is offered for sale in this popular and very accessible residential location. Positioned down a side drive accessed from the main road this property enjoys a private outlook over greenery to the front elevation. This home also benefits from a Family Room located on the ground floor in place of the former garage.
The family accommodation is arranged over two levels and briefly offers, Entrance Hall, spacious Living Room, Dining Kitchen with a range of built in appliances, Utility Room, Cloakroom with WC and a family room which serve a variety of uses. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, an Ensuite Shower Room off the master and a Family Bathroom. Externally there is direct access to a driveway providing ample off street parking. The Rear Garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area.
Please call the Elizabeth Davenport Coventry office on 02476 01 01 05 and one of our friendly team will be happy to answer any questions you may have and make the viewing arrangements.
The property is ideally placed for commuters being located between Longford and Aldermans Green close to Junctions 2 and 3 of the M6 motorway.
University Hospital is approximately 8 minutes away by car and the Ricoh Arena and shopping park is also 8 minutes (source: Google Maps).
The A444 is close by providing fast access to the city centre and a good connection to the Midland Motorway Network.
Like the look of this property?What attracted you to it? Maybe the high quantity of superb photos and the floorplan showing dimensions and the layout.All of our properties attract more views because the marketing is of a higher standard than other Estate Agents so we sell properties more quickly and for higher prices.To sell your property more quickly and for a higher price call Elizabeth Davenport now on 02476 010105 and arrange for a free valuation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65422801.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8637634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elizabeth Davenport Estate Agents, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.