3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSwanage Road, Highams Park, E4
- End of terraced property
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Off street parking for two cars
- Two reception rooms
- Large kitchen / diner
- Spacious ground floor shower room/wc and First floor bathroom
- 80ft rear garden
- A short walk to Highams Park Train Station and Village
- Gated side entrance to rear garden
Swanage Road, Highams Park, E4 9JX
Double glazed porch with sliding patio doors leading to wood panelled and glazed entrance door.
Adjacent side window. Radiator. Coving. Storage cupboard understairs. Small Inner Lobby for storage leading to:
Ground Floor Shower Room
Corner shower cubicle. Electric shower. Wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiling to walls.
Double glazed window to the side. Extractor fan.
Lounge 4.13m x 3.77m 13'7 x 12'4
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Gas coal effect fire. Coving. Centre rose.
Reception Two 3.72m x 3.34m 12'2 x 10'11
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Two double glazed doors leading to:
Kitchen / Diner 4.61m x 2.63m 15'1 x 8'8
Kitchen Area - Built in wall and base units. Recess for fridge freezer. Gas cooker with stainless steel extractor hood above. One and half bowl sink stainless steel sink unit with double glazed window overlooking rear garden. Plumbing for washing machine. Area for dining room table and chairs. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
Stairs with glass panelled balustrade leading to landing with access to loft.
Bedroom One 4.13m x 3.47m 13'7 x 11'5
Double glazed bay window to front. Built in wardrobes incorporating small dressing table area. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.70m x 2.88m 12'2 x 9'5
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Wardrobes to one wall with sliding doors incorporating Valiant central heating boiler and hot water cylinder.
Bedroom Three 3.14m x 2.02m 10'3 x 6'8
Double glazed oriel bay window to front. Radiator.
Bathroom 2.06m x 1.84m 6'9 x 6'0
Panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wc. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Approximately 80ft with gated side entrance. Laid to lawn with central path leading to large garden shed.
Front of Property
Paved with off street parking to two cars. Gated side entrance to rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65425493.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference hp6062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobson, Highams Park, E4. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.