1 bedroom flat for salePlot 7 The Old Library, Cheltenham Road, BRISTOL, BS6 5QX
Withdrawn from Market
- Help to buy enquiries welcome
- Anticipated completion Autumn 2018
- Selling fast
- Modern, contemporary specification
- Well situated with good access to the City Centre
- Private development of 36 apartments
- 1, 2 and 3 bed properties available
First floor, one bedroom apartment in The Old Library development, Cheltenham Road
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with storage cupboard, bathroom, bedroom and open plan kitchen/lounge/diner.
Offered with a fantastic, high quality specification throughout, this one bedroom apartment would make an ideal investment or perfect first time buy. There is also a communal lift to make all apartments easily accessible without the need to use the stairs
For ease, flooring is included throughout the property. The bathroom is fully tiled and complete with contemporary fittings and sanitary ware. The kitchen offers integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer-dryer.
Parking is available to purchase separately if required.
Agents note: photos are computer generated images. Layout and specification may vary
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Bath/Bristol . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.