3 bedroom maisonette for saleArran Walk, Islington, London
- A 3 double bedroom maisonette
- Private south-east facing patio garden
- Spacious kitchen/ dining room
- Two bathrooms
- Separate reception room
- Superb access to the amenities of Essex Road
- Highbury & Islington and Essex Road are the closest stations
A beautifully presented 3 double bedroom maisonette with accommodation arranged over 3 floors and offering sole use of a private, secluded front patio garden. The property is accessed via the front gate, which along with the fence, provides seclusion and privacy, meaning the front patio is superb for entertaining. Upon entering the property the kitchen can be found on the ground floor, a well appointed kitchen with ample room for a good size dining table and windows looking on to the patio. There is also a shower room and guest WC. Stairs lead up to the 1st floor which is home to the spacious reception room and the 3rd bedroom. Up on the 2nd floor there are 2 further double bedrooms (master with built-in wardrobes) and the bright family bathroom, which benefits from a skylight. Located moments from a wealth of shops and amenities on Essex Road and Upper Street. Transport can be found at Canonbury station (London Overground), Highbury & Islington station (National Rail & Victoria Line), Essex Road station, with trains to the City and of course Angel Underground (Northern Line) as well as a range of buses on Essex Road giving easy access to the City and West End. The greenery of both New River Walk & St Paul's Shrubbery are close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65428543.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL180216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.