2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElms Close, Earsham, Bungay
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Conservatory's
- Garage, Car Port & Ample Off Road Parking
- Fantastic Location
This spacious detached bungalow is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location and boasts two good sized bedrooms with carport and separate garage as well as a driveway providing ample parking and a generous garden. The property requires some modernisation internally but offers a fantastic opportunity.
Door to front aspect, tiled flooring, door to:
Cupboard & radiator.
Lounge 20' x 12' 10" Max narrowing to 7' 10" Min ( 6.10m x 3.91m Max narrowing to 2.39m Min )
Four windows to front and side aspects,r adiators, feature fireplace with tiled hearth and beam mantel.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 6' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.06m )
uPVC window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink & drainer, tiling, oven, hob. Door to:
Conservatory One 9' 11" x 4' 1" ( 3.02m x 1.24m )
uPVC construction, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
uPVC windows to rear and side aspects, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 7' ( 2.92m x 2.13m )
uPVC window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 10" Max ( 2.64m x 2.39m Max )
Radiator, uPVC door to:
Conservatory Two 7' 9" Max x 7' ( 2.36m Max x 2.13m )
uPVC construction, tiled.
Window to side aspect, fully tiled, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC. tiled floor.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with planted borders and beds. Shingle driveway gives access to the garage and provides ample parking.
Mainly laid to lawn with a vegetable patch.
Garage 16' 11" x 8' 2" ( 5.16m x 2.49m )
Up & over doors, power, lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65430076.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.