3 bedroom terraced house for saleHeaton Road, Bradford
- Mid-Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Large Standing Garden To The Rear
- Close To Local Schools
- Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom double fronted mid terrace back to back property with a large standing garden to the rear with large modern fitted kitchen/diner and benefits from been close to local schools and amenities. £130,000 - £140,000
William H Brown are please to offer to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom double fronted mid terrace back to back property with a large hard standing garden to the rear with large modern fitted kitchen/diner and benefits from being close to local schools and amenities. Property briefly comprises, lounge and kitchen. To the first floor is two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the second floor is two further attic spaces currently used as bedrooms. To the outside is a rear yard space. Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000
Is through a upvc double glazed door from the rear in to the lounge.
Lounge 19' 10" x 14' 10" plus recess ( 6.05m x 4.52m plus recess )
In the lounge there are two double glazed windows to the rear and one single glazed window to the side, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring with stairs leading to the lower ground basement/kitchen.
Basement Kitchen 19' 10" max in to recess x 14' 8" max in to recess ( 6.05m max in to recess x 4.47m max in to recess )
Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with stainless steel sink and drainer with complimentary work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and radiator, with laminate flooring, upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and upvc double glazed door leading out in to the rear garden. There is also a large separate storage pantry.
First Floor Landing
Is access from the lounge leading to the first floor bedrooms and attic.
Bedroom One 15' x 13' 6" ( 4.57m x 4.11m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, gas central heating radiator, laminate flooring and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 6' plus door recess ( 2.87m x 1.83m plus door recess )
With upvc double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
With corner shower cubicle having fully tiled walls, wash hand basin and WC, gas central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Second Stair Case
Leads up to overall attic which is currently used as two bedrooms.
Attic Bedroom Space One 9' 5" x 11' 9" max including stairs ( 2.87m x 3.58m max including stairs )
With double glazed velux skylight, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring with partition leading to space two.
Attic Bedroom Space Two 12' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.53m )
With double glazed velux skylight and gas central heating radiator.
To the outside there is a rear yard space with access to the lounge and lower ground floor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65432549.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.