2 bedroom flat for saleThe Retreat, Richmond Riverside
- Two bed, two bath apartment
- Small private outside space
- Allocated parking
- Wonderful position off Richmond Green
- Close to River and town centre.
- No shain
- Share of freehold
A rarely available two double bedroom apartment located in this prestigious gated development perfectly positioned between Richmond Green and Richmond riverside. This well presented ground floor apartment offers approximately 815 square feet of internal space and offers a large lounge with double doors onto the communal gardens; two double bedrooms; two bath/shower rooms; kitchen; small private outside area and allocated parking.
The Retreat is a smart modern development located just off the beautiful and Iconic Richmond Green. Gated and with secure parking, this well-kept development is located close to all Richmond has to offer, being a short stroll to the historic and picturesque setting of Richmond Riverside and Richmond’s main shopping area. There is an abundance of shops, bars and eateries in the immediate area and both Tube and Train stations. Properties in this location infrequently come to the market therefore an internal inspection is strongly advised. EPC= D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2404335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Richmond - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.