6 bedroom detached house for saleStanley Road, Bulphan, Upminster, Essex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 6 bedroom detached family house
- 2 bathrooms, 1 en-suite shower room and 1 en-suite bathroom
- No onward chain
- Village location
- Underfloor heating throughout
- EPC energy rating C (80)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £775,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
The highlight of this stunning detached property is its open plan breakfast area with separate utility room which continues further into the property's sitting area. These rooms are located at the back of the residence with their stunning bi-fold doors offering unspoilt views over the private rear garden. These make the summer months perfect for entertaining with the garden becoming a wonderful extension of the interior.
There are six spacious bedrooms in total spreading across the top two floors. These benefit from a modern en-suite shower room and en-suite bathroom and a further two family bathrooms meaning that there will never be a queue when getting ready for those early starts or an evening out.
The village of Bulphan offers a truly quiet and unspoilt village lifestyle with a real sense of community. For commuters you can enjoy a short drive to West Horndon to pick up the C2C line direct to London or be on the A127 in minutes.
When returning home after a long day you can pull straight onto your own private drive (with parking for multiple vehicles) and this provides access into your integral garage.
What the Owner says:
We built this property a number of years ago now and designed the layout to suit our family’s needs at the time. The open plan layout worked for our family and when entertaining our friends we had a choice of rooms to socialise in.
We have been residents of Bulphan village for years and we couldn’t be happier in the village. It really is a fantastic location to raise a family in.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Breakfast Area: 22'3 x 11'11 (6.79m x 3.63m)
- Sitting Area: 22'7 x 19'1 (6.89m x 5.82m)
- Lounge: 16'2 x 9'11 (4.93m x 3.02m)
- Utility Room: 6'4 x 5'9 (1.93m x 1.75m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'2 x 12'7 (4.63m x 3.84m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 11'6 (3.81m x 3.51m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 6'0 x 5'6 (1.83m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 4: 16'2 x 8'11 (4.93m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 5: 15'2 x 8'9 (4.63m x 2.67m)
- Bathroom: 11'1 x 5'1 (3.38m x 1.55m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 18'6 x 8'1 (5.64m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 6: 15'1 x 7'10 (4.60m x 2.39m)
- Integral Garage: 18'3 x 10'2 (5.57m x 3.10m)
- Front & Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65440006.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50601681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.