2 bedroom terraced house for saleHellewell Street, Bradford, BD6
- LIKELY TO FAVOUR FIRST TIME BUYERS/INVESTOR
- Inner through terraced house occupying pleasant cul-de-sac position
- conveniently situated for access to all local amenities
- Gas CH and UPVC DG Entrance vestibule, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom.
- It also benefits from gardens to both front and rear.
- Realistically priced for a quick sale
Inner through terraced house occupying pleasant cul-de-sac position, in popular residential area. Situated close to Halifax Road, the property is well placed for access to local shopping, schooling and transport facilities, access to Bradford, Halifax and the motorway network. The accommodation has Gas CH, UPVC DG and briefly comprises, entrance vestibule, living room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom.,To the exterior it has pleasant gardens to both front and rear. Competitively priced for a quick sale it is likely to favour both ftb's or investors.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule - Slate floor, central heating radiator, enclosed staircase off.
Lounge - 13'6" x 11'8" (4.11m x 3.56m) - Wooden floor, living flame gas fire in fireplace with marble effect interior and hearth, Adam style surround, central heating radiator.
Kitchen - 16'7" x 4'9" (5.05m x 1.45m) - Inset stainless steel sink unit, range of worktops, cupboards, drawers and wall cupboards, gas point, tiled splashbacks, wall hung gas fired central heating boiler/water heater, laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Keeping Cellar -
First Floor -
Landing - Central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 10'0" x 10'6" (3.05m x 3.20m) - Laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 10'0" x 10'0" (3.05m x 3.05m) - Laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Bathroom - Three piece suite in white comprising, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., half tiled walls, central heating radiator.
Garden - Average sized garden plot to front and rear.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65440759.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27889973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.