3 bedroom terraced house for saleCawnpore Street, Penarth
- Traditional Mid Terraced
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Walking Distance Of Train Station
- Ideal First Time Buyers
An ideal purchase for the first time buyer or family to acquire this three bedroom mid terraced property in quiet location within walking distance of train station and leisure centre with two reception rooms and three bedrooms.
An ideal opportunity for the family or first time buyer to purchase this traditional mid terraced property in this quiet street in Cogan being within walking distance of train station and leisure centre and within easy walking distance of Penarth town centre and seafront.The property offers spacipous living accommodation with two reception rooms kitchen breakfast room,three bedrooms and bathroom enclosed rear garden and enjoys gas central heating ,upvc double glazing .
Enter via upvc door with wood flooring .Door into hallway.
Radiator, wood flooring ,stairs to first floor.Doors to reception rooms.
Living Room 13' 6" x 11' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.58m )
Well presented living room with fetaure fire surround with inset gas fire.Coved ceiling,wood flooring.Upvc bay window to front.Tv aerial point.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.09m x 3.23m )
Large dining room with upvc window to rear.Wood flooring,under stairs storage cupboard .Wall mounted combi boiler.Door into kitchen.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 13' x 9' ( 3.96m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with full range of wall and floor units in beech with matching worktop surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink unit.The applaince included are extractor hood, double electric oven and gas hob.Plumbing for washing machine,room for fridge freezer.Spotlights to ceiling Upvc door to side ,upvc window to side with patio sliding doors opening onto rear garden.Tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing with doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 16' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.95m x 3.20m )
Large double bedroom with two upvc windows to front,laminate flooring.Double radiator.Telephone point.
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
Double bedroom with upvc window to rear ,laminate flooring,radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom with white suite comprising paneled bath with electric shower over and shower screen,low level wc and vanity unit with inset wash hand basin.Two wall mounted mirrors .Heated towel rail /radiator.Extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 6' ( 2.79m x 1.83m )
Single bedroom with upvc window to rear .Double radiator.
Forecourt front garden with mature flower border.
South facing enclosed rear garden,with patio sun terrace ,astro turf to side and rear ,garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65441452.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR104354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.