3 bedroom town house for salePatwell Street, Bruton
Sold by Us
- Period townhouse in central location
- Character and charm throughout
- Arranged over 3 storeys
- Garage and parking
- Enclosed courtyard garden
- Sitting room with sliding doors to the courtyard
- Kitchen with utility area
- Dining room
- 3 bedrooms, master en-suite
- Views from the top floor towards the Dovecote
DESCRIPTION Situated within the heart of this popular thriving town, Wellington Cottage is a period 3 storey townhouse offering character and charm throughout with views from the top floor towards the Dovecote. The property is an ideal home for those wishing to be close to amenities or looking for a place to visit at the weekends with enclosed courtyard gardens, garage and parking. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance porch leading into the dining room with wooden parquay flooring and a turning staircase rising to the first floor, kitchen with granite worktops leading to a utility area with door to the garden, sitting room with feature fireplace and sliding patio doors to the garden. To the first floor there is the master bedroom with fitted cupboards and an en-suite bathroom, a further double bedroom and a shower room. From the landing a staircase rises to the second floor double bedroom and views from here towards the Dovecote.
OUTSIDE To the rear of the property is an enclosed courtyard garden, predominantly paved with well stocked flowerbeds and a gate to the end of the courtyard leads to the garage and parking.
LOCATION Bruton is a small ancient Somerset town nestling in the foothills of the Brue Valley, surrounded by unspoilt countryside and has the benefit of a railway halt in the town itself and good Inter-City services close by at Castle Cary and in Bruton. The town has retained a charming character over centuries of changes from pre-Doomsday to the present and is steeped in history. Bruton has a range of facilities including supermarkets, traditional shops, At the Chapel restaurant, post office, health centre, library, schools, inns and church and a recently opened international art gallery, Hauser and Wirth.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101148017376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Castle Cary. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.