3 bedroom flat for saleSwanfield Street, London, E2
- Large and spacious 3 double bedroom flat
- Chain free
- Sought after Arnold Circus location
- Architecturally designed and renovated
- Grade II listed historic property
- Period features throughout
Set within one of the most desirable Grade II listed buildings in the sought-after Arnold Circus, is this large, 1st floor, 3 double bedroom apartment.
Spread over 912 sqft this property has been architecturally designed and rennovated throughout whilst maintaining many original features, including sash windows, wooden floors and high ceilings. Offering well-proportioned accommodation and an abundance of character, it comprises:
- 3 great size double bedrooms
- Bathroom suite with cast iron bath
- Separate shower room
- Bespoke wooden kitchen with large range cooker and ample space to dine
- Large reception room including exposed fire place
- Ample storage throughout
The property also benefits from being set-back from the bustling streets, a rare haven of peace whilst also being within walking distance of the City and the property has recently been featured in Aidas’ spring/summer campaign.
Sunbury House is ideally situated just moments from central Shoreditch which boasts a wealth of amenities, cafés, bars and restaurants, including Redchurch Street, home of the Conran hotel, Shoreditch House, and an ever growing number of designer boutiques. The popular hubs of Columbia Road, Brick Lane and Spitalfields are also seconds away.
Public transport includes Shoreditch (London Overground) Hoxton Station (London Overground) Old Street (National Rail & Northern Line) and Liverpool Street (National Rail & Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Line).
Offered with no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65443913.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS65403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.