4 bedroom detached house for saleDownsview Road, Upper Norwood, SE19 3XB
- Detached 4 bedroom property 1920s house
- Chain free. In need of updating
- Garage and OSP for 2 cars
- Close to shops, schools and amenities
A really fantastic high ceiling 1920s style 4 bedroom detached house with some lovely most of the original features if not all. With garage and off street parking situated on a residential road which would benefit greatly from some modification.The large landing lends itself to a turn around staircase into the loft subject to the usual consents and the garage could be turned into a study or downstairs room off the entrance hall again subject to usual consents. Standing in front of the house there is a fantastic birds eye view of the whole of Croydon town centre and the view from the rear bedrooms would be improved with some landscaping.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65444173.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 441205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manchester Durman, Sanderstead, South Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.