3 bedroom apartment for saleChapelier House, Eastlands Avenue, Wandsworth
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- Two Balconies Facing West and East
- Underground Parking
- 999 Year Lease from New
- Residents Gym and Swimming Gym
- Shuttle Bus Service to and from Putney Stations
- EPC - C
Superb three bedroom apartment for sale in the sought after Riverside Quarter Development. The accommodation comprises hallway with storage and utility cupboard, open plan kitchen/reception room with access to the West facing balcony, three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and access to the balconies and master with en-suite shower room. Further benefits include secure underground parking, resident's gym and swimming pool, sauna & spa area, 24/7 concierge service and CCTV. There is also a resident's shuttle bus service to East Putney & Putney Mainline stations during peak hours.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRN14234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinkley's Estate Agents, Putney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.