3 bedroom terraced house for saleJackson Avenue, Rochester, Kent
- 3 bedroom mid terraced family home
- Off road parking
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Extended living accommodation
- Close to motorway links
- EPC energy rating D (64)
This stunning home located in Jackson Avenue would make a great purchase for a first time buyer or family looking for a home to be able to grow into.
Having been extended, it now provides a larger living accommodation to the ground floor. Each room flowing to the next giving a very spacious feel. Whether your relaxing in the lounge, eating in the dining area or entertaining guests in the kitchen/ breakfast room, you'll never feel cramped.
The rear garden has been landscaped creating an outside space which can be used to let children run around safely or to host family barbecues.
Here you also have the reassurance with off road parking allowing you to get the shopping or children in the home with ease.
The current owners have decorated throughout to a very good standard an this is particularly evident in the stunning showroom style bathroom.
Both primary and secondary schools are nearby with a range of amenities. The motorway is also a short drive away and both Chatham and Rochester's high speed train links make your commute to work very convenient.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'6 into bay x 9'5 (3.81m x 2.87m)
- Dining Area: 10'8 x 10'2 (3.25m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room: 15'7 maximum x 11'7 (4.75m x 3.53m)
- Utility Area: 6'3 x 4'3 (1.91m x 1.30m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 up to bay x 8'3 (4.17m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 9'8 (3.58m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'5 x 6'2 (2.26m x 1.88m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 6'3 (2.01m x 1.91m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65454835.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.