3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLansdowne Place, Prenton
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- Fantastic Gardens
- Viewing Essential
Three bedroom semi-detached house comprising; reception hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and a newly fitted modern bathroom. To the front of the property is a driveway and to the rear is a fantastic garden which has to be seen to be appreciated.
Great for first time buyers this is a three bedroom semi-detached house, in a quite cul-de-sac and ideally situated for local transport links. Having double glazing and gas central heating the accommodation briefly comprises of: reception hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, utility room, a modern bathroom and a doubele driveway. To the front of the property is a driveway and to the rear is a large fantastic garden which has to be seen to be appreciated.
This property has been finished to a high standard and viewings are highly recommended
Lounge 17' 11" x 10' 10" ( 5.46m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front and side aspect and double glazed patio doors leading onto a large decking area to the rear. The living room also has a gas fire place and two radiator.
Kitchen/diner 17' 10" x 8' 8" ( 5.44m x 2.64m )
The kitchen is fitted with wall and base units which incorporates a bar / seating area. It has a double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, a sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, an electric oven, hob and cooker hood, an integrated fridge freezer and microwave and two radiators. There are two large storage cupboards and the rear door leads onto the utility room.
In the utility room there is a wash hand basin, radiator, space for a both washing machine / dishwasher and tumble dryer. There is also a separate WC
Bedroom One 11' x 8' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radaitor.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.32m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator and storage cupboard which houses the gas boiler.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
In the bathroom there is a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a radiator, bath with electric shower and screen , a wash hand basin and WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65458141.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN110661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.