2 bedroom maisonette for saleSouthleigh Road, Bristol
- Elegant hall and lower ground maisonette
- Beautiful kitchen/ dining room
- Living room with a high ceiling
- Two double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Iconic location next to Clifton Lido
- Period features
- Use of communal gardens
- Close to Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village
- 809 sq ft
An elegant hall and lower ground floor maisonette set in an iconic Clifton location. The property is entered on the hall floor level and opens into a impressive living room with a high ceiling, cornice, picture rail, a stripped wood floor and a large panel glazed sash window with in-built seat. Two openings connect the light and bright kitchen dining room which is fitted with a range of units with a solid wood work top and Belfast sink. This room also has a high ceiling, cornice and a large sash window with a wood panelled surround. This room is a perfect entertaining space with room for a dining table and a neat link through to the living room at the front. A staircase leads down to the lower ground level with two double bedrooms; one at the front and one at the rear. The contemporary bathroom is finished with a white suite and grey tiles and is accessed off the hallway between both bedrooms. Externally the property benefits from use of both communal courtyard spaces at the front and rear. This lovely home is located opposite the restored Clifton Lido and is in easy reach of Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65458477.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27898392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.