Land for saleResidential Land, Beswetherick Field, Luxulyan
- Planning application PA15/05168
- Outline planning permission
- For construction of four, two bedroom homes
- Elevated position
- Edge of village location
- Two open market homes
- Two local affordable homes
- Within 1/4 mile of village amenities
- Within 1/4 mile of branch line railway station
An opportunity to purchase a plot of land on the edge of the village of Luxulyan, with outline planning permission for the construction of four, two bedroom homes. The plot is situated in a cul-de-sac position of the St Cyriac area of the village, and occupies a pleasant position, offering views across the village and surrounding countryside.
The plot is conveniently located for access to local village amenities such as; primary school, public house, church, village hall, branch line railway station, shop and post office. These amenities are all within approximately 1/4 mile of the plot.
It is a condition that the plot of land will have two open market homes (plots 16 & 20), and two local affordable homes (plots 14 & 15). The local affordable homes would need to be offered onto the market at 60% of the full open market value.
The plans indicate that each of these homes will have allocated parking and enclosed rear gardens.
For details on likely future marketing prices, please contact us.
Luxulyan is a pretty, rural village situated between the towns of Bodmin and St Austell. Luxulyan itself has many amenities which include; village primary school, public house, post office and shop, church and its own railway station on the Par to Newquay branchline. Situated within approximately one and a half miles is the idyllic Luxulyan valley, with its array of woodland walks, lovely river and Treffry’s famous aqueduct.
Property ref: 121_903_4378135
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4378135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowey River Estate Agency, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.