6 bedroom detached house for saleCoppice Drive, London, SW15
An outstanding and impressive double fronted detached property in this premiere Putney Heath location. The property has been the subject of the fullest of refurbishment programs and is now presented to a breath-taking interior design finish incorporating the best of materials.
The property is arranged over three floors and offers 4,500 square feet of luxurious accommodation equipped with everything you could imagine and more. A grand entrance hall affords access to the principal reception rooms and to the fully fitted bespoke contemporary kitchen by ‘Sola’. The stunning 40 ft reception room delights in direct access to the meticulously manicured 146 ft South facing rear garden via three full height French doors with glazed side panels.
The upper two floors offer six double air-conditioned bedrooms, complimented by four superbly appointed bathrooms. The master suite compromises a spacious bedroom, dressing room and 18 ft bathroom.
Coppice Drive is a quiet sought after residential road which runs parallel to Putney Heath. The playing fields opposite allows for bright and uninterrupted views. The area is serviced by an outstanding bus service with connections to Barnes Village with Putney Town Center.
Entrance Hall, 40 ft Reception Room, Family/Media Room, Bespoke ‘Sola’ Swedish Kitchen, Large Pantry, Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Walk-In Dressing Room, Five Further Double Bedrooms, Two Family Bathrooms, One Ensuite Shower Room, 146 Ft Manicured Rear Garden with Irrigation Watering System and Husqvarna Robotic Lawn Mower, Front Garden, Off Street Parking for Three Cars.
• Programmed Automatic Blinds
• Perla Vide Door Entry System
• CCTV with Remote Viewing & Intruder Alarm
• Linn Sneaky Sound System
• Full Lutron Lighting System
• Featured in ‘Essential Kitchen Bath & Bedroom’ magazine
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUT180056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.