2 bedroom terraced house for sale15 Springfield Road, Baildon, Shipley, BD17 5NA
- IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTMENT
- LOFT ROOM VIA FIXED STAIRCASE
- REAR GARDEN
- DINING KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO BAILDON CENTRE
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- GAS HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING = E
A most appealing and spacious through terraced property benefiting from a light and neutral décor throughout and close proximity to the heart of Baildon with access to a wide range of local shops, schools and amenities. Ideal for a BUY TO LET INVESTOR or FIRST TIME BUYER this well presented home is sure to appeal. This particular house has the added benefit of a loft room accessed via a fixed staircase.
Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hallway, lounge and dining kitchen. To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and the house bathroom. Off the first floor landing is a fixed staircase up to the loft room. Externally the property benefits from a courtyard garden which at the time of coming to the market was bathed in sunshine.
The property also benefits from gas heating and double glazing. For more details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 202 9923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65462470.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP204572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.