2 bedroom flat for saleShaw House, North Woolwich, E16
- Two Bedroom Flat
- 1st Floor Location
- 714 Sq. Ft. Internally
- 2 x Private Storage Units
- Close to King George V DLR
- Great Investment Opportunity
- Service Charge: £1,400.00 Per Annum
- Ground Rent: £10.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 96 Years Remaining
- Council Tax: Band B
This smart and bright two bedroom flat is located on a quiet residential street & boasts over 714 Sq. Ft of internal living space, only moments from King George V DLR (1 stop from future Crossrail station).
Wonderfully decorated throughout, this spacious property offers an airy reception room with access to a private balcony, separate kitchen with serving hatch, two good sized double bedrooms both offering built in storage, good size family bathroom & ample storage throughout. Additionally you will find gas central heating throughout & Fibre Optic has already been installed.
Shaw House has lift access & is located in close proximity to the tranquil Royal Victoria Gardens, which offers the Thames Walk, tennis courts & some large open green spaces. London City Airport is a mere six minute drive with nearbyamenities in Canary Wharf and Gallions Reach. Local transport includes King George V DLR, London City Airport DLR & the Woolwich Ferry.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65463570.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102945003286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.