4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Green, High Coniscliffe, Darlington, Durham
- Large Reception/Dining Rooms
- Large Master Bedroom
- Large Size Family Bathroom with Separate Bath and Shower
- Fully Boarded Loft with Ladder Access and Lighting
- Enclosed Rear Garden with full Sun all Day
- Double Garage with Additional Off Road Parking
- Unspoilt Views Overlooking the River Tees and Farm Land to Walworth Castle
- Approx. 15 minutes to Centre of Darlington
- Primary School Located in High Coniscliffe
- Immediate Freehold Possession with No Onward Chain
The Express Estate Agency is proud to offer this REALISTICALLY PRICED opportunity – all interest and OFFERS are INVITED.
Four bedroom Mid-Terrace House.
Reception Room One - 14ft1in x 18ft10in - Adams style fireplace with open fire, electric fire, display mantle to the alcove and Georgian style double glazed window to the front aspect of the property. Fitted carpet throughout.
Reception Room Two - 10ft5in x 13ft5in - wall lights and coving to the ceiling with ceiling rose, double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property and fitted carpet throughout.
Kitchen - 10ft3in x 12ft4in - with matching wall and base units with matching worktops, Valiant electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor, fridge freezer, part tiled walls and tiled flooring throughout.
W.C - with wash hand basin and vanity unit.
Bedroom One - 10ft8in x 14ft0in - two wall lights with matching light fitting and built-in wardrobes for storage. Double glazed window to the front aspect of the property.
Bedroom Two - 8ft7in x 10ft9in - with fitted wardrobes for storage and double glazed window to the front aspect of the property.
Bedroom Three - 8ft10in x 10ft3in - with candleabra chandelier light fitting and built-in wardrobes for storage. Double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property.
Bedroom Four - 9ft7in x 9ft1in - with built-in wardrobes for storage and double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property.
Bathroom - with four peice suite including a corner bath, separate shower cubicle, W.C and wash handbasin. Tiled walls and flooring throughout.
To the front aspect of the property is a gravelled area, rockery and wrought iron access gate.
To the rear aspect is a garden enclosed by fencing with gravelled patio suitable for Al-Fresco dining, shrubs and single gate giving access to private parking.
Garage with up and over door providing off road parking.
Property located close to local transport links and amenities.
Viewings highly recommended to see the quality of home on offer.
Early viewing is highly recommended due to the property being realistically priced.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending Purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore, Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, if measurements are used in this listing, they may be approximate. Therefore if intending Purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are reproduced general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property.
To be confirmed by the Vendor’s Solicitors
Vacant possession upon completion
Viewing strictly by appointment through The Express Estate Agency
Property ref: 121_1697_4618039
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65466994.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4618039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Express Estate Agency, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.