2 bedroom apartment for saleMargetts Place, Lower Upnor, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- Riverside village location
- New kitchen and bathroom
- Garage en-bloc
- Vacant possession
- An ideal first time buy or investment
- EPC energy rating C (72)
This fabulous two bedroom home has recently undergone considerable investment with a new kitchen, bathroom, re-decoration and new carpets.
Ready for immediate occupation all you need to do is move in your personal belongings and start enjoying life.
In your free time at weekends, enjoy riverside walks along the historic Saxon Way, past the Upnor Castle. There are also miles of public foot paths through woodland and countryside beyond, perfect for anyone that loves the outdoor life.
If you commute to London you can catch the high speed train from Strood mainline and be in the city in less than 40 minutes and within a few minutes by car you can reach the bypass connecting the A2/M2.
Just through the Medway Tunnel you will find Chatham Dockside Outlet Centre with extensive shopping facilities as well as restaurants, bars and a cinema. In the evening why not experience the historic town of Rochester with its cobbled street and choice of bars and restaurants.
Homes of this price in the area are rare to find and therefore we expect early interest so give us a call now to take advantage of our key accompanied viewing.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'5 x 9'2 (5.62m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 15'8 x 9'10 at widest point (4.78m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'8 x 9'3 (3.25m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'9 x 8'1 (2.97m x 2.47m)
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 6'5 (2.44m x 1.96m)
- Garage En-bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65469100.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.