4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreen Lane, Broadstairs, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Elegant 4 bedroom Edwardian home
- Wealth of original features & period charm
- No onward chain
- Potential for off-street parking subject to consents
- Close to High Street and beach
- EPC energy rating D (65)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £475,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
On approaching this commanding family home, you will immediately be taken with its period elegance and charm.
Retaining a wealth of original features, yet sympathetically modernised, this is a gem not to be missed. The property is arranged over two floors with the scope to further extend, subject to the usual consents. On the ground floor there is a substantial lounge for relaxing during the evening, perhaps catching up with your favourite programmes or curling up with a book and a glass of wine.
The kitchen spans the whole rear width of the house, ideal for a growing family or for entertaining. Doors open out onto the large garden, watch your children play while pottering around the kitchen with its solid wood worktops and shaker feel. As an added bonus, a useful home office with wifi, electrics and water allow you to work from home while not losing any valuable indoor space or for the kids to do their homework in peace!
Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms and a recently re-fitted bathroom. The bathroom has been restored with a roll top bath and cast-iron sink stand, again in keeping with the era of this fabulous home.
Green Lane is conveniently located close to a host of outstanding local primary and secondary schools, including Dane Court and St Georges. The beach is a short stroll away as is the high street and the train station, perfect for those commuting into London.
What the Owner says:
The moment we saw this house we knew that it was going to be the perfect family home. We set about bringing our home into the 21st century, including installing triple glazing, re-wiring and updating the central heating system.
The children loved the fact that the beach was so close and have had the most wonderful time growing up here.
Work has increasingly taken us away from Kent and we find ourselves in the sad situation of having to leave behind our life here in Kent. We hope that the next owners make this their ‘forever home' and love the period features and flow of the space as much as we have over the years.
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 14'11 x 9'2 (4.55m x 2.80m)
- Dining Area: 13'6 x 10'9 (4.12m x 3.28m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge: 13'10 x 13'8 (4.22m x 4.17m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'3 x 9'2 (2.82m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 11'1 (4.27m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'6 x 9'2 (2.90m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'7 x 10'10 (4.14m x 3.30m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Home Office: 12'6 x 8'7 (3.81m x 2.62m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10227680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.