3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrispin Close, Stafford
- Beautifully Presented 3 Bedroom Semi
- Spacious Living Room
- Refitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Driveway & Detached Tandem Garage
- Large Rear Garden
- Nearby Schooling & Commuter Links
**North of Stafford town centre alert**Expected to be on the market one day and gone the next! This impeccably presented property is located in one of the most popular areas of Stafford, within walking distance of the town centre and easy commuter links to the train station, A34 and M6 Junction 14. This property comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge/diner and a refitted L shaped breakfast kitchen to the ground floor; whilst upstairs offers three bedrooms and a family bathroom. You may ask what is the best aspect of this property?, where our reply would be the tandem garage, off road parking and the beautifully maintained rear garden. Do not think twice to book a viewing on this property!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65471719.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8725474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.