1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleColmworth Close, Lower Earley, Berkshire RG6 4DZ
- No onward chain
- Kitchen with space for appliances
- Living room with door on to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Fully double glazed with gas central heating
- Close to amenities
A spacious one bedroom end of terrace house is situated close to a number of shops, restaurants and a leisure centre on the popular Lower Earley development. The accommodation comprises living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with enclosed rear garden and parking at the front.
Situation - Colmworth Close is a popular location because of its close proximity to parkland and has excellent access to a large supermarket and other amenities including a leisure centre and public house. There are exceptional road links to London via the M4 and Reading via the A329(M) or the Shinfield Road.
Outside - The low maintenance terraced rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing with steps up to the rear with mature shrubs and plants. There is a gated side access to the front. At front there is a covered entrance porch with one allocated parking space. NB: This is information you will need to verify through your solicitor, as part of the conveyancing process.
Energy Performance Rating - D
Council Tax Band - B
Local Authority - Wokingham Borough Council
Directions - Leave Wokingham on the Reading Road proceed over the Winnersh crossroads with Sainsburys on your left. Continue down to Winnersh triangle taking the left hard fork into Lower Earley Way, at the third roundabout keep left and at the fourth roundabout take the right hand lane into Beeston Way, at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit right into Rushy Way continue straight over the next roundabout taking the first right into Chatton Close following the road round into Colmworth Close continue to the end where no. 50 will be found in the top right hand corner.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65473897.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27898800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.