5 bedroom town house for saleWilliam Heelas Way, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40 1GL
- No onward chain
- Kitchen with Quartz work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Spacious living room with partially vaulted ceiling and doors to the garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite bathroom with separate shower
- Bedroom two with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room
- Three bedrooms to the second floor with a family bathroom
This spacious five bedroom three storey town house, built by the highly regarded David Wilson Homes is situated on the popular Montague Park Development, to the east of Wokingham Town Centre. Accommodation comprises spacious living room overlooking the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with a range of built-in appliances and quartz working surfaces. On the first floor are two double bedrooms with en-suites and fitted wardrobes. The second floor comprises three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden, allocated parking space and single garage.
Situation - Montague Park is a new development situated to the east of the town, off the London Road. The location is ideally placed for commuters needing the A329(M) and M4 motorway. Restaurants and pubs are within walking distance, along with the newly built Floreat Montague junior school within the development.
Outside - The rear garden is 29' deep x 17' wide and enclosed by wooden fencing. Laid mainly to lawn with a patio to the rear of the house and gated rear access. Wooden shed, outside lighting. To the rear of the garden is one allocated parking space (number 40) and a single garage in a block which is leasehold - 999 yrs from 1st July 2014. NB: This is information you will need to verify through your solicitor, as part of the conveyancing process.
Energy Performance Rating - B
Council Tax Band - F
Local Authority - Wokingham Borough Council
Direction - Leave Wokingham via the London Road, continue past St Crispins School and through the first set of traffic lights. Continue to the next set of traffic lights and turn right into William Heelas Way. The house will be found on your right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65473987.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27898823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.