3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNew Road, Chatteris
- Ideal For Business Use
- Commercial Yard With 3 Workshops
- 14' Living Room
- 15' Dining Room
- 18' Kitchen/ Diner
- 20' Conservatory
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Double Garage & Extensive Driveway
IDEAL FOR BUSINESS USE...this property benefits from 18' Kitchen/Diner, 20' Conservatory and cloakroom & utility room. Outside continues with double garage and extensive driveway and a commercial yard with 3 workshops.
Storm porch, PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, radiator, wall lights, coving to ceiling, access to loft. Door to:
3.05m x 3.05m (10' x 10') minimum excluding bay and built-in wardrobes. PVCu double glazed bow window to front, fitted with a range of wardrobes with overhead storage, radiator, coving to ceiling, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under.
3.05m x 3.96m (10' x 13'). PVCu double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wardrobes with overhead storage and drawers, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.40m x 3.40m (7'10" x 11'2"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling.
(formally the Living Room) 3.65m x 4.55m (12' x 14'11") minimum excluding bay window. PVCu double glazed bow window to front, ornamental fireplace with stone built surround, radiator, wall lights, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with four piece suite comprising bow fronted Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, tiled shower enclosure with shower attachment over, matching shower base and glass screen, close coupled WC, full height tiling to all walls, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, tiled flooring , recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.32m x 5.58m (10'11" x 18'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in integrated fridge and dishwasher, built-in eye level electric double oven, built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, built-in microwave, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, archway to:
4.44m x 2.68m (14'7" x 8'10"). Radiator, wall lights, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed patio double doors to:
6.02m x 3.45m (19'9" x 11'4"). PVCu double glazed construction with PVCu double glazed vent windows, pitched polycarbonate roof, ceiling fan, power and light connected, radiator, tiled flooring, wall lights, PVCu double glazed French double doors to rear garden.
Vinyl flooring, dado rail, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed door, door to:
Circular window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low-level WC, half height tiling to all walls, radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling.
4.56m x 2.25m (15' x 7'5") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer, space for washing machine and tumble drier, PVCu double glazed velux window to side aspect, radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling, door to:
Attached Double Garage
5.83m x 6.27m (19'2" x 20'7"). Attached double garage with power and light connected, remote controlled electric door, PVCu double glazed window to side.
The front is enclosed by dwarf brick wall, metal electrically operated front gated access, extensive block paved driveway to the front leading to rear providing off road parking for several vehicles, laid to lawn with ornamental rose and shrub borders.
Access to the side.
Gated side access, enclosed by brick wall, long block paved driveway to the side, additional gates with access for vehicles.
Side garden is enclosed by mature conifer hedge to side, bricked paved patio with seating area and barbeque area,
To the rear is a timber shed, timber gated access to gravel area, two large timber workshops with power and light connected.
There is a right of way over the side driveway leading to a timber gate which provides access directly into the yard.
3.43m (11'3") x 2.48m (8'1"). Of timber construction with power and light having windows to front.
Store / Workshop
6.63m (21' 9'') x 2.57m (8' 5''). Of timber construction with double entrance doors, power and light with windows to front.
7.24m (23 9) x 4.21m (13' 9''). Of timber construction with corrugated pitched roof, double access doors and separate courtesy door to side, power and light, concrete hard standing floor.
Ideal for business use benefiting from a Certificate Of Lawful Use under planning reference F/YR15/0690/CERTLU which allows the repair, dismantling and sale of commercial vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65474815.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM202494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.