2 bedroom terraced house for saleTrelawney Avenue, Plymouth
- NO CHAIN
- MID TERRACED
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- REAR COURTYARD
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- CLOSE TO BUS ROUTES
- SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
GUIDE PRICE £115,000 - £125,000
This spacious two bed benefits from having no onward chain . It is perfectly situated close to amenities & bus routes that go directly into the city centre & we recommend internal viewing. Call 01752 367232
This perfectly located and spacious period two bedroom home is not one to be missed! It offers spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from a private rear low maintenance courtyard. It has no onward chain making it the pick of the bunch for FTB or INVESTORS. Viewing's are essential to appreciate the size and features of this terraced home.
Front facing double glazed door and front facing single glazed window.
Lounge 11' 10" x 15' 6" Max ( 3.61m x 4.72m Max )
Front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, gas fire with feature surround. Wood flooring.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' ( 3.63m x 3.05m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer, gas cooker, plumbing for a washing machine. Space for a fridge/freezer, fitted storage cupboard. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and vinyl flooring.
Rear facing double glazed window. Loft access and carpet flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 15' 7" into recess ( 3.61m x 4.75m into recess )
Front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, wall lights, coving and carpet flooring.
Front facing obscured double glazed window. shower cubicle with partly tiled walls. Wash hand basin, low level wc. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 12' ( 2.72m x 3.66m )
Rear facing double glazed window.
Rear facing double glazed window. Shower cubicle, low level wc, bath and wash hand basin.
Fully enclosed low maintenance garden with a patio area and gated rear acess.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65478332.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.