3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAcorn Road, North Walsham
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Light & Spacious Accommodation
- Close To Countryside Walks
- Popular Residential Area
An exceptional semi-detached house, located in a popular residential area of North Walsham and offering light and spacious living accommodation and three bedrooms. Set within a short walk of open fields, this is an ideal opportunity for any first time buyer or a family looking for more space, and de
An exceptional semi-detached house, located in a popular residential area of North Walsham and offering light and spacious living accommodation and three bedrooms. Set within a short walk of open fields, this is an ideal opportunity for any first time buyer or a family looking for more space, and demands an internal viewing.
North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, bars, café's and parks, there is something here for everyone. The property itself is situated in a private position in a popular residential location on the edges of the town. With open green areas to the side, there is a surprising sense of privacy with this home. Presented to a high standard throughout, this home briefly comprises of an Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge, Cloakroom and garage to the ground floor, with Three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom on the first floor. An internal viewing comes highly recommended for this property.
With a double glazed door to the side, double glazed window to the front and oak flooring.
With a WC, wash hand basin, radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 13' 11" x 14' 9" ( 4.24m x 4.50m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, TV point and oak flooring.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 14' 9" ( 2.90m x 4.50m )
With fitted wall and base units, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed patio door and a double glazed window to the rear.
With stairs from the lounge, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.46m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, TV point and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, TV point, airing cupboard and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.34m x 1.93m )
With a double glazed window the front, radiator, TV point and carpet flooring.
With a WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, towel radiator, tiled floor, fully tiled and a double glazed window to the rear.
With off road parking for two cars. Access to the garage and footpath to rear garden.
Fully enclosed with access to the front garden, double glazed door to the rear of garden, low maintenance lawn area with patio.
With power, light, up and over doors and a double glazed door to the rear,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.