3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWeston Road, Totland Bay, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Set in 0.42 acre plot
- Fabulous location on the edge of the local village
- Nicely presented
- Double garage & off road parking
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Located within easy reach of the local village shops this home has something for everyone.In an elevated position there is plenty of parking on the driveway and also a double garage if you enjoy tinkering with a vehicle.Inside the property, it has been recently updated, the sunlight shines in lighting up the rooms. The lounge/dining area has plenty of room for a dining table and enjoys an outlook across the front garden.In the lounge area there is a log burner style gas fire to work along side the gas central heating and recently installed boiler. It's a great space and the light floods in from the doors leading out to the rear garden. The kitchen area has fitted white units and plenty of space for storage. Catching the sunshine to the rear is a conservatory which is ideal for the chiller days of the transitional seasons. There are three great sized bedrooms, with bedroom 1 and 2 having the bonus of built in wardrobes. A family bathroom is the place for a relaxing soak after a day of gardening. The thing that makes this home stand out from the crowd though is the garden. A fantastic plot that surrounds the home with plenty of room for growing veggies, playing games or just enjoying. This garden is private, sunny and the perfect place for a green fingered owner to make their own mark.
What the Owner says:
When we saw the location, garden and floor space we knew it was a fantastic opportunity. We have enjoyed bringing the inside of our home back to life. Sunny days spent enjoying the garden and taking an afternoon stroll to the beach are a fantastic part of life in this area. We feel that we should be closer to family in another area so have made the sad decision to offer our home to the market.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Area: 10'3 x 9'8 (3.13m x 2.95m)
- Lounge Area: 18'1 x 12'5 (5.52m x 3.79m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'5 x 7'7 (3.18m x 2.31m)
- Conservatory: 14'0 x 8'4 (4.27m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 up to fitted wardrobes x 8'5 (3.05m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 11'8 into fitted wardrobes (4.12m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 9'11 (3.66m x 3.02m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Double Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65481656.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.