4 bedroom flat for saleAnerley Road, Crystal Palace, SE19
- Spacious commercial unit on the ground floor
- Currently being used as a shop
- Wonderful two bedroom first floor flat
- Additional spacious two bedroom flat on the 2nd floor
- Close to Crystal Palace rail station
- The Triangle and Crystal Palace park nearby
This fantastic investment opportunity offers a shop and 2 spacious two bedroom flats above both with well proportioned living spaces.
The property is situated just a short walk away from the heart of Crystal Palace, which offers a superb selection of local pubs, cafes and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1015761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.